Rantt!! :)

katieeandbump

Reaction score
urghhhh i hate doctors!! some may have read in my recent posts about me going to the doctors due to back pains and hard breathing anyway yesturday was my 5th time :| i had to go back because my breathings that bad i feel faint all the time and my inhalers arnt doing anythin so i told her its really not fair now its hurting im coughin and i feel dizzy all the time... she then replied with well i cant hear anything in ur lungs :S so i was like yeh ok and then she said well yes last week we wer worried u had a lung blood clot because u can get them when ur pregnant so i said right u suspected i had a blood clot but sent me home? she said yes but because ur young it was doubtful! so blooody what ? if they suspected it and if something happend and they hadnt done any tests :O urgh awful my doctors.. anyway she said yesturday she can rule it out now because if it was a clot i wud pretty much be dead or in hosptal so put it down to my asmtha ! urghh not given me anything for it again! ive got a good mind to just go to AnE nd jjust say i cant breathe nd see what they can do im really fed up now im gettin out of breathe and dizzy wen i talk with a constant stabbing pain in my chest and back hmmm anyway thanks girls :) i just had to have a big moan! just feel like no1 takes me serious there :( <3 xxx

Sorry to hear this Hun, I'd defo go to a&e xxx

Ahhh hun - sorry you've had to go through this. I had to go to my GP 6 times for my chest pains, (they kept saying heartburn/indigestion/acid reflux) err hello, if I've chucked my guts up and it still hurts 2 hours later, there's nothing to digest....anyway The final time I told her if she did nothing I'd go to A&E next time it happened as somethign was up and I know my own body.

She is now sending me for an ultrasound to check for gall stones (which as I explained over and over again, runs in the family!)

Anyway hunni - sod it, go to A&E.....if its making you that bad, and your GP is doing sod all, then just go. it'll put your mind at ease, and IF there is something wrong you dont want it continually being missed.

Keep us posted.

yup i'd also say go a&e, gps can be bloody useless sometimes, least at a&e they can have a look an refer you to someone who knows what theyre talkin bout :p xx

I think you should definitely go to A&E. Even if the issue is with your asthma, somebody should be able to look into a proactive way of dealing wit hit and if it is something more serious than surely you would want that checked out and taken care of ASAP.

I'm sure your fine but it just makes sense for somebody to figure out what the problem is so that you're not just suffering!

GOOD GRIEF!!! Stories like this make me fume!!! Who the hell do they think they are "you'd be dead by now"..... WTF!

Go to A&E and get some help darling. Thats appaling treatment.
xxx

Yeah i agree hun, they dnt take me seriously either bcos im 20, im from a small village n its pretty much not heard of round here, idiots! anyway go to a and e and good luck hope everythings ok x

thanks girlies im gona do it on sat when Oh is off as he dusnt stand for any nosense plus il have sum1 with me but if i get that bad again im just gona go straight there :) i jus cant believe how rubbish they are :( xxx

Goodness...keep us updated!! You know your body...sure they are doctors but they dont always know everything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->