• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Rare or uncommon girl names that are girly

^ some of those look lovely but I wouldn't know how to prn? x

Persephone- Per-seff-Uh-knee
Ariadne- Air-Ee-add-knee
Seraphina- Sair-Uh-fee-Nuh
Aurelia- Uh-rell-ee-Uh
Filomena- Fill-oh-mean-Uh
Wilhelmina- Will-la-mean-Uh
Lucille- Loo-seal
Elowen- Ee-low-win
Juliette- Jew-lee-ette
Leocadia- Lee-oh-Cade-ee-Uh
Evadne- Ee-v-add-knee
Sophronia- SUh-fr-oh-knee-Uh
Aureliana- Uh-rell-ee-own-Uh

Hermione - is a fave of mine, i think it is actually very pretty if you can look past the "harry potter" stereotype which i appreciate is hard to do, I mean there are plenty of harrys aint there :p

Here's my list so far

Oksana (in honor of DH grandma)
Alexandra
Heather
Janna
Julianne
Katrina
Brenna
Brianne
Cassandra (nn Cassie)
Jenna
Kellen
McKayla
Megan

Love the names Ruby and Ella, they're not so uncommon now though!

Ariadne- Air-Ee-add-knee
Aurelia- Uh-rell-ee-Uh
Lucille- Loo-seal
Elowen- Ee-low-win
Juliette- Jew-lee-ette
Evadne- Ee-v-add-knee

Thanks :) It seems I got most right. I did get Persephone wrong though. It was Per-se-phone in my head lol :dohh: xx

Ariadne- Air-Ee-add-knee
Aurelia- Uh-rell-ee-Uh
Lucille- Loo-seal
Elowen- Ee-low-win
Juliette- Jew-lee-ette
Evadne- Ee-v-add-knee

Thanks :) It seems I got most right. I did get Persephone wrong though. It was Per-se-phone in my head lol :dohh: xx

there was a little girl names Persephone at the daycare i used to work at. Her nn was "Seffy"

Ariadne- Air-Ee-add-knee
Aurelia- Uh-rell-ee-Uh
Lucille- Loo-seal
Elowen- Ee-low-win
Juliette- Jew-lee-ette
Evadne- Ee-v-add-knee

A lot of people think that. It is a greek name.

I always thought our daughters name Eden Was feminine and Girly (garden of Eden, means delight etc) but the AMOUNT of people who have said to me 'oh, I thought it was a boys name?' So if anyone asks me what her name is now I say her full name of Eden Rebecca. that footballer Eden Hazard isn't helping any :'(

I thought Eden was the female version and Edan the male? If I heard Eden I would presume girl. People are crazy :hugs:

Wow, I didn't realize there was even a male version of Eden, I've always thought its a girl's name.

Lol I need to live near all you ladies who understand!

well DH and i were discussing it last night...and the two names we like the most happen to be Top 20 in the US :dohh: however, both names that we like ive never met a younger generation with them :shrug: The two names we really like are Natalie and Lillie. I really love Natalie but dont know if i could use it in the end or not because thats what we named the baby was MCed (#1) and even though we dont know if that baby was a girl or not, its just dear to our heart.....i love it though, so im conflicted. However, i really love Lillie too (not sure which spelling i like best). Lillie is so girlly and pretty and delicate and thats what i want in a name. Its important to have those traits becase we have two very boyish boys. (Should we ever have a girl :dohh:)

my girls are lillie anne elizabeth and Lexie louise i decided lillie as it was less common than lilly lily and was defo more girlie. anothe nice name at moment is lacey but i think its nicer as lacie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"