Rasberry Tea

I read u can start taking it from around 34 weeks, so I started taking one cup a day from last week.
X

Hello ladies,

Someone said (i cant remember where) that you can actually drink rasberry tea right from 1st tri.
I was going to start it at 30 weeks, when did you ladies start it?

Thanks

xxx

Its not safe to use in early pregnancy and it can cause m/c cos it makes your uterus contract, my midwife told me you can use from 36 weeks onwards...

I'm starting mine today (at 36 weeks). How many cups should I have?

I hope it tastes nice!

I was told to start at about 34 weeks. I also strongly recommend that everyone take the Arnica. It is a homeopathic aid that helps with swelling bruising and so on. I used it when I had to have a D&C after a miscarriage and I woke up from the surgery feeling pretty good, it also helped with my mental well being.

i have got arnica ready for the hospital bag :D x

I havent drunk it , my mw told me it doesnt do anything , its all in peoples heads on how you cope in labour, there is no way saying that rasberry tea will help

its up to you xxxxxxxx

I got mine yesterday - £1.25 for 20 bags from Holland and Barret, but I am scared I'll spend the last weeks with painful Braxton Hicks.

My mum said she took the tablets having me (1971) , here's me thinking it was a new thing! My mum had fast labours and fast placenter labours.
---------------

Btw what is the point of it? Is it just to make the uterus contract cos an orgasm can do that...

I've read pretty much everywhere I look that it's best to start taking it at 32 weeks and like you ladies have said, increase it gently week by week but that if you were taking it before you fell pregnant or started straight away that it can't really harm as long as you follow the dosage sensibly.

Where do you get advice on the dosage is it in the box?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->