rash on chest/arm/lower abdomen is the worst/legs.. as a symptom of early pregnancy?

dream2reality

Reaction score
so i have some kind of rash on my chest, arms, lower abdomen and some on my legs. I don't know if it could be a pregnancy sign?! i will attach a pic of the rash on my lower abdomen.. i dont feel itchy though, and i only felt an itch on my abdomen for a few seconds.. could this mean early pregnancy? any advice will help. (on my arms and chest they look like small-medium pink rash spots)

Attachments

• 20151129_130054.jpg
    20151129_130054.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
My previous m/c, I have got rashes. But I'm an allergic sensitive person generally, been on and off rashes all my life, so I guess preg hormones cause flare-ups.

This cycle, got rash in the beginning too. Reason one is because I stopped my allergy medicine to improve implantation. Reason two, I was a bit off food and ended up eating random snacks with questionable ingredients -> rash again.

There are many places that rash can show, last week mine was hands/face/chest.
Your's seems to be pretty central, not in the extremities.

Is it a pregnancy sign? Anything weird that happens, can be - or, it's just a part of normal life. Eat less sugar and more veggies to get down inflammation, check if you're allergic to additives/MSG/egg/gluten/dairy by elimination diet, have you been in contact with weird plants or smells?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->