rash on legs

S

scottishgal

well noticed red rash on tops of me legs looks like red spots but aint and they dont itch but dunno wot they r. they are on both legs any ideas xxx

Get to the doctors hon. x

I had a rash happen out of the blue the other night. It is/was on both of my forearms. Red, raised bumps but they don't itch. I wasn't too worried because 1. They didn't itch 2. I felt fine and 3. I was seeing the doctor first thing the next morning
The doctor wasn't worried at all since they didn't itch and wasn't spreading. I still have the bumps on one arm but they aren't quite so red. Weird!

I just got this red circle rash on my leg by my upper part of my knee.... :/ I didnt think anything of it either because it didnt itch and it was smaller than a penny! But....now Im thinking....what in the world, its not going away. Crazy!

The eczema on my feet started out as none itchy little red spots, they only started itching as they spread to cover the entire base of my foot. I saw Gp and was given some cream that eases the itching but it has since spread to the tops of my feet and the base of my ankles too. I'm not worried as I had it with DS all them years ago and after the birth it disappeared (even had it with mmc too?!)

It just itches like buggery when my feet get hot so I tend to coat my feet after a hot bath and veg in bed until it's eased or I fall asleep whichever happens first...

But I'd certainly go have the rash checked out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->