Rash?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Becyboo__x, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Becyboo__x

Becyboo__x Just Me, DS and DD!

Iv noticed underneath my boobs where your bra would go around your waist and abit further down i have a rash :| i dont know if its normal or if i shouldnt get a rash im guessing its eczema realated and iv been using palmers cocoa butter since about 14weeks so nearly 6weeks now i thought i may be alergic to that but it wouldnt of shown after 6weeks would it :wacko: i really like cocoa butter aswell :( i think im going to have to stop using it but i dont know what to replace it with maybe a something natural with nothing in it im not sure what to do though ..?

and to top it off my eczema about 6 months ago started to mix with spots so basically i got tiny spots on my arms and rashs im on antibiotics for spots but they seem to come and go and again i think pregnancy is making my horomones change but i didnt think id get them back on my boobs its really weird i think to have them on tops of your boobs i dont know anyone with it :(

just wanted some advice with the rash thing and stretch mark stuff i could get i dont want to try too many different ones as itll be abit expensive lol ad as for the spots i dont know if anyone gets them where i do be nice to know what you do about them
    x

2. dani_tinks

dani_tinks Mum to one of each

I have a rash on my tummy and under my boobs, I think it's part psoriasis and part to do with the pregnancy, apparently spots on or around ya bump's the norm.
    i'm using bio oil to try and avoid stretch marks!
    if you're worried though hun contact ur gp
    xxx

3. Becyboo__x

I just dont want to not use any stretch mark stuff cause i want to keep it low risk ill get stretch marks and everything ill have to go out and have a look for some natural lotion stuff to use thats got nothing added for nice smell i spose
    x

4. Could be pregnancy related urticaria. I have it and it drives me maaad! Got steroid cream from the doctor and it's getting better.

5. Becyboo__x

I have steriod cream for my eczema so i put that on it today and see if it goes down cause whenever i get a rash i put that on usually and within couple days its gone so ill have to not use stretch mark stuff for couple days and use my other lotion instead just to keep it mosturised and everything :) x

6. The doc said to me not to put anything else on it as it could irritate it. I had to stop using bio oil and the stretch marks have gone wiiiild! Oh cruel world!

7. Becyboo__x

Oh dear i spose its all worth it in end ayy :)
    ill see what this rash decides to do and if it dont go ill ask my midwife but i doubt they will tell me to do anything lol
    x

8. Well, so far they're only little and thin. My stretch marks always fade to invisible anyway so I'm not too worried about them. I'm more worried about massive thick, deep ones that scar really badly! :(

I'd like to be young and supple looking for so long as I can! ahaha.

9. Becyboo__x

Yep i agree with you there..
    i dont want the really bad ones but i spose if it happens nothing can be done but fingers crossed we dont :)!