Raspberry Leaf and Labor

sweetcee

Reaction score
Hi!
I've been reading up on herbal teas that are safe for pregnancy and am specifically interested in the Raspberry leaf teas.
My mother and her mother both had extremely short labors. With my older sister her labor was only eight hours, then with me it dropped to four, and with my younger sister it was less than two hours.
My question is, if raspberry leaf is supposed to shorten labor, should I avoid it since my family already has a history of short labors?
:shrug:

Absolutely, all oit does is optimize health in your reproductive tract - in tur . strengthening your uterus and enzuring a great delivery! My family has a long hard painful (episiotomy etc) history when comes to labor. I took it from about 30 sweeks reaching max dose by 37, went into labor 40+3 it was a short painless 12 hrs from very first contraction at home to birth. Pushed less than an hr healed within 2 weeks. Xx thats magic to my family ;) its so good for you!!!

I took raspberry leaf capsules with my first and had a 4 hour labour. I tried taking it with my second but it made me feel sick so stopped and my labour was still only 3 and a half hours so I'm not sure if it is as effective as people make out or if its just coincidence. I have read somewhere though that if you have a history of short labours not to take it but it doesn't mention a connection between labours in the family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->