Raspberry leaf tea/capsules?

laurac1988

Mummy to Eden
Reaction score
I went into my local health food store today and the lady there recommended red raspberry leaf tea and capsules. I have pretty irregular cycles and a short luteal phase. She said these strengthen your uterus, help with progesterone and therefore lengthen luteal phase and also help regular hormones and cycles. She also recommended vitamin B complex, which I am taking anyway.

I'm not going to be taking 3 RL capsules a day along with my vitamin d, omega 3, prenatal , B complex and vitamin D tablets. The recommended dosage of RL capsules is 3-6 a day so I figured I would take the minimum then I can have three cups of tea too if I wish.

Anyone had any success with RL?

I take them and also did when ttc #1. I would also look into vitex if your periods are irregular. It can be taken with all the stuff your taking!

Nah I tried vitex last time we were trying and it sent my cycles into meltdown

I'm considering taking that along with maybe pomegranate juice thats supposed to help with lining ect :thumbup:

I'm drinking RRL tea daily along with evening primrose capsules. This is my first cycle on it so no idea if it works yet. But it is supposed to help thicken the lining.

She was right with that red raspberry leaf is said to strengthen the uterine linib and help aid with conception, its a natural herb so there is no harm in taking it, I have heard of pregnant woman also taking it in there third trimester as it reduces labor pain and produces more breast milk which is good. If you have irregular period I would try taking vitex as some of the ladies above mentioned, or even maca. It may take a while for vitex to show results but by the third month you should be starting to get regular. It helps balance your hormones and aids with conception. Ive heard many miracle stories about it. Its a natural herb as well and may help you as well as the tea! xx :) good luck to you

Thanks Hun. I will give it a couple of months and then try vitex if my cycles are still a bit wonky

I also started taking vitex,evening primrose, and I try to drink at least one cup of rasp tea a day.My cycles have always been very irregular. I also take letrozole/fermara my cd 4-8.Which seems to keep my periods really regular(when I was taking it) Do you ladies know if I can add multi vitamins folic acid and vit b with those? this is our 5th cycle but first after 9 month break. GOOD LUCK LADIES!!

Yeah you should be able to add the multivits and such. The inky things I've heard of that counteract eachother are vitex and clomid/soy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->