raspberry tea in pill form? And how to quit smoking?

momwannabe81

Reaction score
I've heard others mention that there was raspberry tea in pill form. Wondering what would I be looking for at the store. I found some raspberry pills but wasn't sure if those would be it. Can anyone help me? Also I want to quit smoking but idk how. I've tried the lozenge and I know I can't take the pill because of my cronic depression. Any suggestions? I've been smoking for a very long time so it's going to be very hard for me with a smoker in the house :(

try to cut down first 1 in the morning 1 midday and 1 at night then after a few weeks cut the midday and so on its hard to stop but if u get a bfp it makes it easier try to keep busy and have a drink t coffee juice instead of a smoke get rid of ash trays only keep 1 lighter ect thats all i can think of for now hun gud luck not sure on ras t i got t bags from ebay last time

Ty that's a good idea. I know if I got bfp it would do it but I have to do ivf and ik the Dr's will tell me to quit before doing anything and if I want to donate eggs I have to quit for at least 6 months

Could you speak to a smoking clinic? They will have things to help you.

i have done it before where i threw them all out and went cold turkey it was only bad for a few days xx

There are Raspberry pills, I would look at Nature Made and Swanson if you are in the US.

As far as the smoking, my step son just quit by using the Blue e-cig and the patch. He just returned my Blue so I can go back to using it vs smoking. It took taking it very slowly and he still has craving on occasion, but he has done very well. He is now almost 6 months without a smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->