RE appointment----FINALLY!

Baby.Love12

Reaction score
Hello there ladies!! I have not been on here for awhile, needed a break. Anyhow I saw the RE this morning and want to report what he told me and see if anyone else here can relate. So they started by asking a bunch of questions then he did a partial exam and vaginal cultures. He then did a very short ultrasound and said I Dont have any cysts and measured my lining. Then they drew blood and tested FSH, lh, and estradial(sp). They told me to start taking 200 mg of coq10 once a day for 4 days then move to 400 mg for 4 days then 600 mg until a confirmed pregnancy. After I get to the three a day he said start dhea using the same regimen. I am nervous about that one. Anyone have experience with that.

Next step is day 21 progesterone blood draw next Friday and then I am supposed to to schedule an hsg when I start my period. And for more labels on day 1, 2 or 3. Here's hoping for a new start and success.

Wow! Your appointment seemed very overwhelming. My re just has me on the coq10. I take 200 every day. I will be moving on to iui next though. Good luck! Always feels better when you have a good re and you are doing something about your fertility

It feels great. Just a quick update: today is day 3 on 200 mg of coq10 and I am doing well with it so I will move to 300 mg Friday as per Dr orders. Today is cd12 and since last night after bd until just a bit ago I had pink/brown spotting when I wipe. I have read that this means a healthy ovulation but who knows really. I refuse to read into things anymore.

Does anyone have any experience with taking dhea? I am a little worried about it. Supposed to start that next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->