RE closing, saw old test results, need support!

Swimming

Reaction score
Greetings, all!

I thought it would be a while until I came back to this board. I think I have infertility ptsd from ttc number 1 although our journey was relatively short. When i was pg my doctor suggested i limit my time on the internet due to anxiety so i followed her suggestion. I dont know if I am supposed to post this here, but since I have to mention DD I figured better safe than sorry.

I have a beautiful DD who is 7 months old. We conceived her through gonal f and iui. We thought the only issues were my husbands sperm morphology. My fsh at the time was 6 I was only 28 so i thought it was weird, but no one said anything because my amh was 5.5.

Fast forward to last week when I found out my RE was retiring. I went to get my records, and saw from the cycle DD was conceived my FSH on day 5 was 9.9!!

Maybe they did not tell me because I ended up pg. Idk. But that sent me into an obsessive panic because I clearly dont have as much time as I thought. Im still breastfeeding and have an appointment with a new RE on friday to discuss. But now im so stressed out they will test my fsh and it will be at 24 or something.

Now im worried the stress of it all will make my numbers even worse, and i dont know this new doctor. If i conceived with a cycle fsh of 9.9 that has to be one reason for a new RE not to give up on me right? Does anyone have any insight?

If im not posting in the right place try not to yell at me. I know its not true secondary if because we conceived DD with treatment, but I was confused on where to post.

Oh and i forgot to ask if this is the wrong place where i might post!

I’ve said those exact words this past week. TTC PTSD.

Those numbers can fluctuate. I think you’ll just have to get it checked again when you’re ready and go from there. That being said if you’re ready soon and you’re breastfeeding then your fsh number won’t mean much. It is typically on the high end of normal for the first year in lactating women and then it goes back down in the second year.

Just updating incase anyone is in a similar situation in the future. I got pregnant the first month i weaned completely. My baby is 5 weeks old now. Best of luck to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"