Re-Introduction + Question

worrying

Reaction score
So ladies, it's been a really long time. I became a member of this group while I was first ttc. Four years and 3 rounds of clomid later I finally conceived my now 2.5 year old DD.

Unfortunately I suffered with a condition called hyperemesis gravidarum during my pregnancy. This is severe pregnancy sickness.. Severe enough that I was admitted to hospital with it by 9 weeks..

Anyhoo, I am now feeling brave enough to start my journey to TTC #2.

Now to the question.. I am 10dpo today and have been feeling sick for about a week. Today I found myself gagging on toast and couldn't eat it. Gagging on bread was how my sickness and food aversion started with DD, but that was at 5 weeks pregnant. Is it possible to be symptomatic this early?? Surely it's not...?

Oh... Also anyone know how to get rid of that ticker?? rofl!

It would be a little early for morning sickness as implantation happens between 6-12dpo normally. And then you need a few days for your hormone levels to rise. I had hg in all my pregnancies except for this one though and my morning sickness always started around 12dpo. Was always my first sign.

And to get rid of the ticker go to user cp, edit signature and then remove it.

Good luck and hope you get that bfp very soon!

I had Hyperemesis with all three of my pregnancies and ended up in the hospital multiple times with all 3. It really sucks but I always tried to look on the bright side, as long as I was sick, I knew the babies were ok. I even had a trick to make sure I always got food down. Anyway that being said I see some people saying they're getting BFP's at 10dpo so it must not be too early! Here's hoping you are pregnant, and that your morning sickness won't be too too bad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->