Reached a new low today...

jinxii

Reaction score
Puked cherry yogurt all over the shower. I guess I could have been in a worse location. I haven't peed myself while puking yet or pooped like another mom I know mentioned so I guess I'll count myself lucky.

My little dog always acts like I'm dying every time I puke so he was absolutely frantic outside the shower since he couldn't get to me. Poor little dude has no idea what's going on or how drastically his life is going to change...lol.

Well at least the puke wasn't on the carpet or at a public place....its funny how dogs can sense something is wrong. My puppy gets the same way...scratching at the bathroom door trying to get to me LOL...hope you feel better and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Lol!!! I'm sorry to laugh but been there! Except I was in the shower, farted and couldn't deal with the smell sorry TMI so I threw up everywhere then ran out. Good times... I also love Gagging into a plastic bag at red lights in my car looking like I escaped an institute. Hugs mamma xx

OH no:( I'm so sorry!! Not fun!! I remember with my first pregnancy I worked in an office doing accounts payable. One mornjng while I was doing a bank run for work, I puked while waiting in line. Yeah. THAT was pleasant! Mortified!!! From that point on I carried a plastic bag in my jacket pocket!! Ugh!!!

Carrying a plastic bag is a good idea! I work from home and have avoided public situations so far while I'm at my worst.. but I'm sure the situation will arise. Maybe I'll carry my dogs poop bags.. they're not see through. If i see the puke, I puke again. Vicious cycle!

Laila44- that's so funny!
Past the puking stage myself, but feel your pain! X

I've puked in trash cans, sinks, and bowls... Haven't done the shower yet, but wouldn't be upset... Easy clean up!

However... My kitchen sink was because hubby had gone #2 and I walked in to take a shower right after. The smell was so horrible that I ran out gagging and wound up being unable to contain myself. Puke happens. And that was in the late 2nd tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->