Reading To Babies

I dont read to her yet, but I give her a running commentry of everything I am doing and we look at pictures together.

I'm sure she could change her own nappy now, the amount of times of told her what I'm doing

i'd love to read to savannah, what books do u read? I was considering reading books I'd normally read, but should I use childrens books instead?

Well,now when they're so little,I plan on readin only the children's books.Not much text,simple plot.That way they practive following the words and sentences.
Later ofcourse you can upgrade gradually...

i regularly read to Teddy. He prefers it during the day (than before bed when he's usually too busy having a tantrum) and sits adn smiles at me as I read. I have to make sure to regulalry look at him, make eye contact and smile. But he loves it. WE look at pictures too and get him to touch the pages.

I usually read childresns picture books so he can look and become familier with the idea of a book adn turning pages etc.. But it's mostly about hearing your voice.
I did read him Hello the other day but he didnt seem that interested in what Angelina had been up to!!

ahhh
im going to get some baby books for my princess too!
She can see the pics & hear my voice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->