Reading wayyy to much into it?? Update #2 I'M ENGAGED!

P

Pudding-x123

Right ladies my OH is being VERY suspicious!(SP)

I don't know whether I'm reading far to much into this or whether I'm right!

My OH and his friend were talking about us two getting engaged the other day and OH said "I'm saving up for the ring mate but it won't be for a while!"
He also said that he would do it properly, in a resturant romantically and also ask my father first!

WELL....OH said to me yesterday that we won't be going out for a while as we need to save money. I agreed. Tonight on the other hand, he rings me and says "I've booked us to go to Raymondos this weekend (A VERY expenssive place we only normally go on special occasions E.G. Anniversaries etc....) he says it is the last meal we go for before little one arrives. He then says he needs to go as he needs to go and have a shower. I then hear my mothers phone ringing and my father answers (As I am with my mother in her room) My father disappears into the kitchen, shutting two doors behind him. I know at this point it is my OH (Mainly by the ring tone).

When I try to walk into the kitchen my father quickly comes out and says "Railway sleepers he wants to know about" Gives me the phone and disappears.
OH says that his friend wanted to know about them and then say he's going for his shower. I then wonder off and give the phone back to my father and as I'm sitting in the living room, OH rings my mothers phone again!

I can hear my father talking about railway sleepers....SO....Am I reading toooo much into this and he really isn't going to propose? Or is he making up stories??

I am the typical woman who reads way to much into things and then when they don't happy I get all upsets because I have made it up all in my mind.

HELP!!!!!! ARGH!!

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Well misses i would be getting rather excited if i were you!!!! :happydance:

Well misses i would be getting rather excited if i were you!!!! :happydance:

Oh hunni I don't know whether to get excited and get my hopes up and then maybe get my hopes let down haha If that makes sense!

I would hate it if I went, expecting this to happen and then...Nothing!

:dohh::hissy:

OMG!!!

You have to keep us posted!!! I would be just like you, and read WAY too much into that, but it does sound pretty suspicious!!!!!!! :)

I don't want to agree, and say it is, and then you get your hopes up for nothing, but good luck!! Let us know!!!!

I think it sounds exciting, but if it was me personally I'd not be getting excited just in case lol - I'm not easily excited though

I think I'm just going I'm just going to try and forget about it so as not to hold my hopes up. I really don't want to be let down if nothing happens!!

Any more of your ladies views on this are appreciated though!!
xxx

hunny sorry to say it but if youve already posted about it.. then your already excited and i would be the same!!!! hehe Oh i'm going to keep popping on to find out!!! If he doesnt then atleast he is taking you somewhere posh for the evening!!! xxx :)

hunny sorry to say it but if youve already posted about it.. then your already excited and i would be the same!!!! hehe Oh i'm going to keep popping on to find out!!! If he doesnt then atleast he is taking you somewhere posh for the evening!!! xxx :)

Well we will be going for this nice meal on saturday.
God I never thought of it like that!! ARGH!

It's weird how you make yourself believe things aint it?

Hmph....I hope I am right though :rofl::rofl:

xxx

I would try your best to forget about it! I ruined many a good romantic evenings out with my now DH where i thought he would propose but didnt, I was dying for him to do it for ages!! made it more special when he eventually did though, hope your right but it would be a shame if it dampened your last night out for a while if your wrong! good luck babe xxx

Well we will be going for this nice meal on saturday.
God I never thought of it like that!! ARGH!

It's weird how you make yourself believe things aint it?

Hmph....I hope I am right though :rofl::rofl:

xxx

I made myself believe my DH would propose every birthday christmas anniversary etc lol he never ever ever gave any signs he was going to, i just thought oh maybe he is really good at being discreet... nope!! In the end i chose my engagement ring etc he did ask my Dad though but after i had the ring on lol
I hope he does hunny but if he doesnt dont let it ruin your time away just enjoy spending time together before bubs gets here!! xxx

Hmmm I think I'm just going to sit on my hands and try to forget about it!

The more I think about it the more I think....Nahhhh he won't do it.

I'm convincing myself he won't be proposing now! haha! God I'm weird lol!!
xxxx

Bloody hell you ladies do some threads! Took me ages to find this one!!

Well update!

He is meant to be taking me out tonight but won't if my BP is still high.
I checked his phone (I know its rude but i need to know!)
There was a text message to one of his dads wealthier friends asking if he could borrow £250. Then at the end he put. I've talked it through with the parents and they are happy for me. " To which his mate replied. "Yeah no problem, glad you spoke to your parents about it"

Now, if he doesn't ask me,,,,then I want to know WHAT IS GOING ON!!

Something doesn't add up right! xx

Sounds promising, good luck hun, I hope things turn out the way you want, take care :hugs: XX

I hope your BP goes down so he can take you out!! How exciting!!! x

Whatever happens, let us know.. its really exciting! Good luck x

Argh!!! That is sooooooooo exciting! If he does, have you practised a reaction? ;) X

I'd just enjoy the lovely meal hun :-D just try and forget about it, i know its hard hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->