Reading

Layla

Reaction score
Im going for a reading tonight...

The last one i had said i would have a boy then a girl close after..we said no way, only wanted one more baby...then i misscarried which means i would be going on to have the 5th pregnancy, so im very interested to see what shes going to say this time round..

Hope its good news! I was really lucky to get in, she has a waiting list of 6 weeks, but when i phoned there had been a cancelation so she put me in quick :D

Its at 7pm, cant wait!

xx

oooo Layla cant wait to see what happens, I love things like this, very interesting. Hope she tells you what you want to hear xx

went ok,

She picked up on Jase's new job and the money problems, she also picked up on the hous emove, she said the new house is really nice and we will be happy there etc.

She told me about the kids..

She said we are going on hoilday in june, i said yes (festival) then she said we would have a holiday baby and it will be a girl, so she doesnt think i will get prengant till then. we shall see!

She said other things but on the whole she was spot on, time will tell now.

xx

thats great can i ask how much did it cost i would love to have one but im scared what they may say !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->