Ready for round two... Bring it!!!

I won't give up, just that we will save for a shared risk plan now. I still have some insurance money for more IUIs so I guess I'll ask if there's any point in that, and ask what I can do to improve my egg quality if anything. And of course try on our own as well, it's just so dissapointing to be at this point, never thought I'd be here...one more month till ur next cycle, hope injectables work for you, ive seen it work for a lot of girls, will ur hubby be back by then?

Nooooooo!!!! Bepaisley I am soooooooo sad for you!! Are u sure it's not too early for a bfp? Maybe it will just take more time? When is ur blood test? I have been thinking about you so much lately and really hoping it is your turn, really hope you can continue to be the strong lady you are and get through this. Sending huge:hugs:

Thanks harvest, it's def not too early, beta is Monday only cuz clinic is closed wrrkends, otherwise the sheet said 15 days past ovulation and I'm 17...I was very upset yesterday but DH calmed me down, saying I need a break and we r gonna try again with a shared risk plan etc. I do feel as though I need a break, I have been on meds, shots, had surgery, always consistantly doing something for over a year. I feel like I want to try accupuncture and work out and save for a few months then get back on it. I really hope it works out the first time for u, it seems as though most get lucky first or second time. Hopefully dr will give me some answers and hope next week for the next cycle.

Thanks harvest, it's def not too early, beta is Monday only cuz clinic is closed wrrkends, otherwise the sheet said 15 days past ovulation and I'm 17...I was very upset yesterday but DH calmed me down, saying I need a break and we r gonna try again with a shared risk plan etc. I do feel as though I need a break, I have been on meds, shots, had surgery, always consistantly doing something for over a year. I feel like I want to try accupuncture and work out and save for a few months then get back on it. I really hope it works out the first time for u, it seems as though most get lucky first or second time. Hopefully dr will give me some answers and hope next week for the next cycle.

Bepaisley ... I have been following you and your progress. A very heart felt...I'm so sorry! My hopes were SO HIGH for you. :hugs:

Thanks PCOSmom, I've been following ur journal as well. Am actually gonna ask the dr if trying an IUI with injectables is worth it to try cuz I have lots of left over meds...if he says no I won't waste my time/stress/heartache, but ur blog really does give me hope. I have u in my thoughts and hope this round works for you, you've been through and are still going through so much, as so many girls on this thread are!

I would definitely go ahead and try some IUI with injectibles in the meantime, you never know what is going to work and when. A friend from college took 8 years to have her first and finally successful with IVF, then she was pregnant with her 2nd naturally in less than a year. Nothing is a waste of time if you feel up to it, and that way you can still try while waiting to save money for IVF.

I've considered the shared risk option as well. I'd do it in a second if the multiple attempts could be over more than one pregnancy. I'm debating the risk of paying for extra attempts and not using them vs. paying as we go and then ending up needing that many. Stinks that everything has to be so complicated...

As for me - yes, injectibles will be starting up here in a couple weeks. We have everything timed so that I should be Oing while DH is home on his two week leave. Really hoping this is it. Would be awesome to have it happen when DH is home to take part in things - and less explanations for everyone than if it had happened while he was away... LOL

Hi seoj,

I got my AF Aug.3rd 2011. I have a 26-34 Day cycle Kind of Irregular but hoping to have a BFP this Cycle , and will be be using Clearblue easy fertility Monitor for the 1st time this Cycle Hope to achieve it.

Fingers Crossed for You and me!! xoxox

Hi seoj,

I got my AF Aug.3rd 2011. I have a 26-34 Day cycle Kind of Irregular but hoping to have a BFP this Cycle , and will be be using Clearblue easy fertility Monitor for the 1st time this Cycle Hope to achieve it.

Fingers Crossed for You and me!! xoxox

Best of luck hun!!!

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you ALL... hope to see LOTS more BFP announcements soon :flower::flower::flower:

Paisley,
I am so sorry...I was so praying for you to have good news! I have been thinking about you and just hoping that things went well. Well, this sucks - there's no way around it. I think you have a great attitude of checking into the IUIs and not giving up. It's amazing what we go through that we never think we could deal with - and then we do. Do you have a follow up appointment with your doctor? My clinic told me there's no such thing as a failed cycle because they learn so much from each cycle. It's too bad that it's so damn expensive...
Hang in there and I'll be thinking of you. I hope you get some answers and some clarity from your doctor over the next couple of days...

Thanks Kayla, hope ur doing well!
My follow up is Wednesday so will see what he says, def going for a shared risk plan next time, just hoping he can give me some positive reinforcement for future cycles...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->