Ready to give up!

brit_anne

Mommy of a 7 year old
Reaction score
I'm 12 dpo today and AF is due in 3 days. I've had cramping since days before O. My CM has been watery/creamy since O which is not normal for me..usually I dry up or it's thick/lotiony. Today it is pretty watery but only inside. There's some on my panties now and then. (sorry TMI)

My nipples have these tiny white dots that have never been there before and my boobs have been incredibly sore for the past week.

I woke up this morning and had a 0.4 temp dip. :cry: I was sleeping naked and our house was a little chilly from the rain last night and I did feel a little bit cold when I woke up (also took temp 20 minutes early today). I just don't think that would have that much of an impact on my temp. I was also thinking maybe it's implantation but late as even when AF is arriving, my temps stay pretty high until a couple days after.

I just wanna cry. :cry: This is going to be the last month we are really going to focus on trying. I was so confident in this month!

p.s. Tested this morning, FMU, :bfn:

Oh, and I didn't test positive with my daughter until the day before AF was suppose to arrive but I know that every pregnancy is different.

Awe huni I know it's hard and im so sorry your feeling this way. I don't temp so can't offer advice on that. But I will say your not out untill af arrives.
Bundles of babydust to U x

AF just showed up. I'm devestated. Looks like we are done trying for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"