Ready to Meet My Little Man!!

MrsAgar

Mom of 1 baby boy
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!! I just need to vent a little bit! I am sooo ready to have this baby. The last thing I would want is preterm labor so I'm happy every week that I remain pregnant, but I just wanna fast forward a few months. I worry constantly and it's so wearing (emotionally and physically). I'm not at all worried or scared about labour and delivery, more so excited! Anybody else feel this way?

You're much further along than me, so I'm sure you're more anxious to see your little one :) But I know what you mean! When I watch those birth shows on tv, like A Baby Story, Maternity Ward, etc, I just can't wait for that to be ME. I know I'll be more nervous the closer I get to delivery, but right now, I look forward to it. Right now I mostly wish I could fast forward to our next u/s at 20 weeks, we can't wait to find out the gender, and see our baby again! And then be able to feel the baby kick, have a baby bump, etc. I'm looking forward to that stuff too :)

Lol yeah I feel exactly the same!! I don't want to wish away the preg but it is still really stressful worrying about losing my lil man! I keep saying once I hit certain mile stones I'll relax! First it was the 20 week scan, then 26 weeks so it's officially preg! Then now it's 37 weeks cause baby will then be full term!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->