Real confusion with late AF :/

janet

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me out here, I am a regular to the day girl, every 28 days, I had my last period on the 9th may was expecting my period on the 6th June, it's been a complete no show, I ovulated on the 25th may, now this afternoon I got very pale pink spotting but it's only there if (sorry tmi) I push tissue inside to check for any flo, for the last week ive had a constant headache, its there all day long, stomach cramps that keep coming and going, but there around my belly button and a bit higher, I did a test on Sunday and it was an obvious negative, what do you think? Am I just having a strange period? Every month my period is exactly the same so it's really threw me off this, Many thanks if anyone can help :)

I don't have any advice - just wanted to say i'm in the same boat. My cycle is a very regular 28/29 days - AF was due Saturday or Sunday. My tests are negative too.

I think we should both just keep testing and hope for the best! I keep checking CONSTANTLY for AF. I am praying she STAYS AWAY!

Aww good luck rubyrainbows :) i am not up to speed really with all the ttc stuff so working out dates and things always throws me, im not sure if this pink spotting could be implantation? Or if it's to late for implantation lol good luck and hope u get your bfp soon :)

I am also struggling with late AF(due june 6th),BFN.. today I found yellow creamy cm when I wiped(sory tmi)..is that a sign for AF? or any +ve news?

In the same boat! I hope everyone gets there BFP's soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"