Real Friends *** sorry long story***

mummy to be

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
:hissy:
Sorry but i am about to have a good old b*tch hey!!!

My apparent "best mate" has gone behind my back and had a massive winge and b*tch about me and being pregnant to another one of my good friends.

She was telling my good mate Ang that i am a self centered attention seeker and since i have fallen pregnant that is all i talk about and that she does wanna come over or see me anymore cause i am always getting things for the baby and talking about our plans all the time....

She is mad cause i wont go jet skiing or motor bike riding anymore (for obvious reasons i thought). Although i am still happy to go and watch and stuff but yeah.. i am now the worst person in the world cause i am pregnant it seems. Like i am wrecking her fun and personal life.

Than Ang tells me that my apparent "best mate" then turns around and brings in my OH to the b*tch fest and says that she knows the he really doesnt wanna be in the situation with me cause he is only 21 and that he is not really ready for marriage and a baby. Ang asked how she knows that and she said that well he is only the same age as me and i dont want it so why would he.....

That p*ssed me off the most.. far enough attack me if you want to but DO NOT GUESS WHAT MY HUSBAND TO BE WANTS AND DOESNT WANT!!!!

She continues to b*tch about me and this baby to my mate Ang for over a hour!!!!! I have tried to text her and call her to confront her about this (cause Ang came straight to my place to tell me everything - Ang defended me on every level to her but yeah) but she wouldnt answer or text back...

What the hell is her issue?
Her OH is more interested in his cars, bikes and toys than her and getting married and wanting kids for him is not even in the picture.. he says he never wants any of that sh*t and this has been a issue for a while and i was ALWAYS there for her to pick up the pieces, a shoulder for her to cry on, a place for her to stay when they fought. And this is how she re-pays me...
Apparently i should not be so excited about our first baby!!!!!! Her words.. it is only a kid....

I am sooooooooooooooooooo furious at her.. i seriously wanna smack her out!!!!!! Who the hell does she think she is??????

Why is she doing this? am i not suppost to be excited about our 1st baby?
I asked Ang if i talk to much about the baby and she told me if i didnt talk about it she would be worried. She has 2 kids and knows how excited i am.... At least she is happy for me.......

I am FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess i wanna know if this is normal with friends when all of us are pregnant and if anyone else has this issue.....
Please help :(
****Sorry End Rant******
:hissy:

My Girlfriend of 6 years got pregnant with her Daughter before I had carlee, at first I was so annoyed by her talking about baby NEver going out for drinks and etc. we actually went 2 months without talking until I came to my senses. I told her how sorry I was everytime I saw her growing belly. shortly after I got Pregnant with Carlee and she was the same way. We were happy for each other but taken back that partying and being each others #1 was all changing.

I do hope she comes to her sense and realize what your doing is best for you and bubs.

Goodluck, lots of hugs this hopefully will pass

I should also add after everything we've been through, shes Carlees Godmother and Im her daughters godmother. In the end it does work out best for everyone

Sorry but she is WAY out of order and needs confronting about what she is saying.
Jealous,probably but there is no need for that at all.
Don't blame you one bit hun.

You don't need that kind of negativity right now.
Its a very special time in your life,enjoy it and look after you xxx

Thanks ladies.... i have no idea what the hell her problem is.. i went over there this afternoon and she wasnt there.. luck her!!! i would have torn shreads off her i think!
I am just so hurt and furious buy what she is doing!!!!!
i feel like crying!!!
:(

Oh and to make things worse i got my first stretch mark today!!!! and it is on my boob!!!!!!!!! :hissy::hissy::cry::dohh:

((HUGS)) No one needs a mate like that. She does sound VERY jealous, and if your right that her OH is more interested in his hobbies and toys than her that will be why. You have an OH who loves you and wants to be with YOU not a motorbike and you are creating a new little creature to focus on instead of her. You have helped her and supported her and now that someone more vunerable is about to come along she is throwing her toys out of her pram in a wee jealous rage. She will get over it - well I hope she is mature enough to.

My mate was the same when I told her, she went off on one but thankfully to me so I could tell her exactly what I thought of her (without actually getting angry tho so as not to stoop to her level) and she went off and thought about what she had done and actually told me that she went home that night and cried cos she realized how much of a bitch she was.

No one can know what someone else wants! My OH does NOT look like the type who wants kids or to get married, he is a MTB and DB mad grease monkey with a love of partying, but he also wants me to have his kids and to marry me and have our wee family and to leave his partying behind - all this he has told ME, and only a few of his mates. No one could ever ell that is what he is like.

Sweetie it sounds to me like she is very jealous of you especially if her boyfriend is so unwilling to commit, but that doesnt excuse her behaviour & you need to have it out with her, but dont get yourself stressed out hun look after yourself, you & bump are number 1 priority x

Although there's no excuse for her bitching about you like that, try not to over-react when you see her toooo much.

From what you've said about her OH, it may well be a very sensitive subject for her and maybe the only way she can get her feelings out is by trying to dampen your situation.... I'm not saying she's right in the least but try not to go at her with all guns blazing, try and find out why she said those things and is acting this way first.

Of course she should be happy and delighted for you but at the same time, I know that if I was in her position, I'd feel extremely jealous too and that isn't always very easy to hide.

I know you're probably fuming over this and I would be too, but maybe she wasn't saying it to be vindictive.. I'd honestly try and talk to her calmly first and see what her reasons were.

Hope it works out and you don't lose a friend over this :hugs:

It's probably jealousy. Maybe she's envious of the attention being on you now!

I'd say she is very jealous just try to ignore her and enjoy being pregnant.

OMG!! what a cow! i would be exactly the same as you! she has no right to even talk about you behind your back if she's a friend and deffinately not to bring your OH into it! she needs a seriouse telling!

sophie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

She sounds jealous. Very jealous and spoiled rotten. Obviosly you can't go do the things you used to. She needs some growing up to do. "just a kid?" Wow that is not nice.... I think her jealousy is getting ahead of her and she needs to chill. She seems miserable in her own life and is taking out out on you.

Sounds like the green eyed monster has done your friend in. Hopefully you can have a chat with her and confront her.

:hugs:

Thank you so much ladies...... I had my mate over last night (Ang) not the b*tchy one and we had a good chat about it... I have come to the conclusion that if she is not willing to talk to me about it (either by phone or face to face) then she is not worth my time and worry. As you have all said (and Ang) that i can not be stressing of someone so stupid and immature and jealous of a baby.

I am going to not worry about confronting her cause i know that it probably wont get any where and she is the kind of person who hates confrontation and would deny everything so i am not going to bother. I am going to forget her and her pathetic little boring life.

She will realise when things go downhill again in her life and relationship that she CAN NOT come running to me again. And if she does i tell you the front door will be locked and bolted shut! She can shove it!!

I have to be mature and the stronger one in this situation for my OH and my baby.....

Thank you girls for all your help and it has made me think about things a little clearer as well...
Your all so wonderful :)
Cuddles and kisses to you all
:)
-xox-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583