Real Kicks!

xSarahM

Two Beautiful Angels
Reaction score
Okay so i've literally just finished in the shower. And im pretty sure i felt my first kicks!
I was just singing Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons in the shower, as ya do!
And i felt a little feeling in my belly like i was being poked, but i didnt pay much attention to it and just ignored it. Then i felt it again and suddenly realised it was Baby! (Maybe they wanted me to shut up?) I put my hand onto where i was feeling it but couldnt feel it from the outside.

So i jumped out the shower and started shouting OH, he ran up the stairs and i told him what had just happened. He was like, "make them do it again!" :haha: I'm so happy, (i'll be honest, i cried a little bit,) my day has just gotten so much better. I cant stop smiling!

I think it was my little Ledger as i felt it on the left side of my tummy (where he is) but it could have been his sister stretching over and trying to blame him. Anyway, just wanted to share that with you girls! :cloud9:

OH MY GOD THAT IS JUST SOOOOOO CUTE :happydance:
I bet it was your little man because they tend to be more vicious in the womb! :haha: My baby is also lying mainly on the left but in the head down position and sometimes when me and Conor are talking or I am singing, I get a very distinctive kick in the ribs!! xx

How exciting! I know I cried the first time I felt Roman on the outside because I was having a horrible day and they had just laid me down to do a heart ultrasound to make sure he didnt have a whole in his heart like I do. I was very emotional :haha:

I cant wait for when they become more active and i get kicked all the time! (as long as they dont hurt me too much) :haha:

awe!!
I miss the feeling of being kicked and poked by gracelynn

I went out for a friends birthday on saturday and Ive had some kicks for a while now but as soon as Black eyed peas came on he give me the biggest kick ever and I was like " omg feel it " To my babys godfather and he was so surprised " least I got to share the special moment with someone :)

they get stronger and stronger each day xx

Aww, that is so sweet!! Congrats on feeling your first little kicks!
I remember it made me giggle. & then I just sat there and got all weepy! It's so magical.

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->