Real symptoms or in my head?

First timer

Wife and Mummy to Lily!
Reaction score
We are only in our first month of TCC but I am convinced I am having symtpoms, well I know I am but not sure they are leading to a :bfp:
I have been weeing all the time which is unlike me
One day last week I had bleeding gums
I have a tight tummy
Today and last night I have had...urm...:blush: really bad constipation
My bunny is acting strange with me and after reading on here that glassy eyes might be a symptom I am sure mine a glassy.
could this be a good thing. I will have to wait and see.

hey there hun
Its my first month of ttc and your symptoms sound like mine bar the bleeding gums

We can only but hope!
When are you due af?
x

Good luck and hope it's a positive!

(There are loads of early onset symptons (just google it!) a lot of these can mimic premenstrual symptons though, so the only way to really tell is to wait and test!!)

Could be either, but I've been going to the loo at lot more in the last week as well.

Good luck x

congrats JAYDEE.

hey first timer. When are you due to test?
x

I am due to test on the 30th. I really hope I am lucky, it will be my first month of trying so I know i will be VERY lucky if its BFP.
I just have a feeling like butterflies in my tummy. I dont know if I can do this month after month.

I am still sure I am getting some symptoms. I started with a period pain like feeling this morning and I am now getting twinges in my tummy to the lower left side. Does this mean anything? I still have a while before testing.

Dont go by symptoms hun...take it from me... lol just wait until youre late to test and go by that ;)
Symptoms can be a head game...
the thing is that when you are ttc you are so AWARE of you body that you're going to notice EVERY SINGLE "symptom" that you were not aware or noticed before you were ttc.

Not every one get symptoms...my 3 pregnancies were ALL different...

1) NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL through out the WHOLE pregnancy
2) No symptoms until I tested 3 weeks after missed period...the day after I tested I started getting them...funny how the body works or coincidence...
3) symptoms right away ugh.

I got AF cramps with all 3 pregnancies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"