Real Thing at Only 6 DPO?

TTC74

Reaction score
Is this the real thing? I'm only 6 DPO. I only tested because I started cramping and spotting. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_6034.jpg
    IMG_6034.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 61
I see a pink second line Hun,is it definite that u r 6dpo or could u have maybe o'd a couple of days earlier? Good luck xx

I have had BFNs since the test that I thought was pretty clearly positive. Bizarre. CP maybe? Is it possible that the first FRER was just one from an extremely sensitive batch? It's got to be a CP, right? Otherwise, I would be testing positive on other FRERs by now, right? Even if the first test was one of those that test as low as 6.5 miu. This is all very confusing.

I have read some think those curved FRERs don't actually have an hCG threshold, so can detect even lower than 6.5miu. I don't know how true that is of course, but it's a theory and would answer why so many see lines which don't become anything.
However, I had a similar thing this cycle. My first IC I was about 7dpo, it was clear. Pink. The right width. Then I didn't see anything for a few days, followed by some obvious positive tests but then blank tests of another brand... to save the headache, perhaps it's best to wait a few more days and then test. Even on a curved FRER you should have a reliable line there if you are pregnant. Hopefully things are fine, sometimes you won't see a line due to it being so early and diluted urine and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->