Realisation!

abnala

Mom of 2
Reaction score
Just Browsing This Site Generally And Ive Seen Women Due Next Year!! I'm Only 24 weeks preg almost 25 And Its Strange To Think That I Was In The First Tri About 10/11 Weeks Ago And Most Of Those Women Didn't Even Know They Were Preg. It Just Made Me Think Just How Far I've Come In Such A Short Space Of Time And Just How Long I Have Left. :thumbup: Latest Due Date I've Seen So Far Is 6th Feb.

I Mean Now There Are Women On Here Around 9-12 Weeks And Their Due Around Middle Of December! I Can't Believe How Fast My Pregnancy Has Gone I Only Have 15/16 Weeks Left!
Has Anyone Else On Here Thought Or Realised This Or Am I The Only One. It Just Makes You Think Blimey I Was There Not So Long Ago!!

Sorry For The Long Message I Just Had To Express This. :flower::blush:

I'm the same hun, seemed funny when people were talking about being due on xmas day, then new year, and now feb babies!! Mad crazy, we have all come so far! xx

i was thinking this earlier. i remember being in the first tri forums peeking into 2nd tri and panicking at the 20 week scan posts and buggy discussions and thinking it was soooo far away. Im now nearly 24 weeks, got my buggy, had the scan and now thinking the birth seems sooooo far away! I know itll be gone in a flash! :)

wow feb babies!! we're all getting quite far along now eh! :D

I was a 'March mummy' last year and when I joined first trimester this time I kept noticing the 'March Mummies' section for this year... That was really weird!!

Im a lot less pregnant than you and when still in first tri was :shock: at EDD of late jan :eek: I'm due end of nov.

I think its weird..I remember taking the test @ 11DPO and thinking..gosh this is going to take forever.....but now Im 20 weeks next monday..and its crazy!!! October still seems far away but to think I'll have a little baby at Thanksgiving and my b-day and Christmas just seems soo weird and I cant wait!

I was just browsing through first trimester...wow! I remember when I first found out and I was 4 weeks, and all I thought about was "This is going to take forever" I cannot belive I will be 20 weeks in a few days!~ I remember looking at my fruit ticker when it was an Appleseed and being excited because I was no longer a poppy seed! Hopefully the next 20 weeks will go by faster!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->