Realised this morning that I have a toddler, not a baby. Must watch my language!

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by RedRose, Jun 1, 2011.

1. RedRose

RedRose New mum :)

So my little baby is no longer a baby! During the past week she has realised that she can speak, and can say mama, papa, ball (buhll), baby (buhbee), duck (duhh) and hi.

This morning my hubby read out an email he'd gotten from a colleague who was being rude for no reason, so my husband said 'Prick' in a funny voice that he does. I said 'yeah, Prrrrick' agreeing with him and laughed. Then Lily said, clear as day, 'Prrrrrick'!!!

Argh! Must watch our language :eek:

2. kerryinsussex

kerryinsussex mummy of 2

Dannielle knows some swear words, oops!! I just ignore now tho coz if I tell her off she keeps saying it. Was kinda funny when shopping in Asda she screamed shit in the middle of the aisle tho :haha:

3. Nibblenic

Nibblenic Well-Known Member

Been there done that. Well it was OH actually lol

Luckly she never said it again

4. tina_h75

tina_h75 mommy of 3

My 3 yr old daughter swears unintentionally, the times she has asked friends if she can shit on their lap. :haha: They do look a bit worried until I explain that she is having a few pronunciation problems.