Realistically how much hope?

MissMymmy

Reaction score
So I usually have a 31 day cycle bang on and i ovulated on the 25th January I think! Im on CD 31 today with AF due tomorrow and i've had BFN's the last couple of days, I did think i saw a couple of lines but yesterday was definately a BFN.
I'm testing tomorrow AM with FMU but obviously im terrified ill get a BFN :( what do you ladies think? I've had brown spotting very lightly today and yesterday and back ache. I've been exhausted for the past week and had twinges in my stomach and a lot of discharge.

So I usually have a 31 day cycle bang on and i ovulated on the 25th January I think! Im on CD 31 today with AF due tomorrow and i've had BFN's the last couple of days, I did think i saw a couple of lines but yesterday was definately a BFN.
I'm testing tomorrow AM with FMU but obviously im terrified ill get a BFN :( what do you ladies think? I've had brown spotting very lightly today and yesterday and back ache. I've been exhausted for the past week and had twinges in my stomach and a lot of discharge.

if you had spotting yesterday and today you just now implanted. wait a few days, because any HCG takes a while before it shows (I'd say 2 days.)

The back ache and brown spotting are what I normally get before I come on, but everybody is different. If you've had a couple faint lines it sounds like it could be a positive outcome? Or sadly it could by a chemical which is why you're late. I really hope you get a nice BFP tomorrow! X

How did it go? Crossing my fingers you got that BFP this morning xxx

I didn't end up testing this morning hun as tbh I cant face getting another BFN. I've had more cramps and backpain today with brown discharge and CM (some of which was pink tinged) and my left boob has been tingly and having stabby pains. I have one more test at home but after a clear neg yesterday debating whether to do it tonight or hold out till tomorrow xx

I would hold out til tomorrow Hun when FMU is likely to be more concentrated just in case it's due to late implantation, or maybe wait a couple of days, which is really hard I know. Sending hugs and baby dust your way Hun x

thankyou hun; definitely holding out till tomorrow AM and gonna have a nice relaxing evening with a hot bath and a good book to keep my mind busy. It so hard cause im at work and its all I can think about, I've made about 10 toilet trips to check if I've come on :(

Aw Hun I'm so sorry it must feel awful being stuck at work. I think your plan for this evening is a really good one. I'm still crossing all fingers and toes for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->