Reality check time

jilligan

Reaction score
Okay - asking for brutally honest opinions... and i know they are going to be opinions cos no-one can know for sure... but opinions do help.

Scenario

Cycles from 28 to 42 days in length
Last cycle 39 days
Today is cycle day 47 (8 days longer than last cycle)

Three BFN's most recent yesterday am on CD46 with FMU and colour change tip clearblue preg test.

Symptoms not really there... other than back ache, change in boobs, bigger areola, fatter, redder nipples, and brown circles around areola... oh and more veiny than normal.

Stomach bigger and bloated and firm (though not too bad today) was uncomfortable for the last two days though.

Do you think it is likely that i could still be pregnant?

y donty u go the doc and ask them to do a blood test or d a pregance test good luck all the best :hugs:

My docs office doesnt like doing that unless you are really late or you have some specific reason - they get pissy about it.

I wish she was approachable about this stuff. ... thanks for the advice anyway.

Oh hun it is hard to say....all the time AF is away there is a chance of being PG, but the only way to be sure is to get a BFP........

now given the fact that you are on CD47 which is 5 days longer than your 'normal longer cycle' I would leave it another 3 days and then test again, as some people do not get a BFP until they are 1 week late and also the pregnancy hormone should have doubled by then if you are PG and should have a better chance of turning a test to positive!

Hope this helps...:hugs: x

Hi hun

Whats been happening with you?

Have you tested again?

If no AF & BFNs hun you should see your GP & tell hi m your concerned as yu are TTC yet no AF & no BFP - I'd have thought they would do a blood test!

Tell them to do their job not complain!

:dust:

Hi girls,

Update for you - nothing much really.

I am on CD50 today. No sign of AF. Did a FMU preg test on Saturday morning - which was again BFN (CD48).

I have decided that i am going to wait until next saturday and do one more test - if that is negative then i am calling the doctor to book an appointment.

Thanks for your help. This is insane. In one breath you are thinking - why else would my period not show up. In the other breath you are thinking - well if it isnt showing up and i am not pregnant - whats wrong with me?!

All very strange :(

You must be bald by now Jilligan :hugs:

Let us know how you get on in the next week x

Thanks - will do... CD51 today. Boobs are def. bigger than normal and so is my lower abdomen - very strange.... i'll keep you informed.

jilligan said:
Thanks - will do... CD51 today. Boobs are def. bigger than normal and so is my lower abdomen - very strange.... i'll keep you informed.

good luck :hugs:

Thank you very much - CD52 - still nothing... slept last night from when i got home from work at 6:00 right the way through to this morning - wierd!!!

I know! i mean i like sleep anyway - but that was ridiculous - i couldnt keep awake!!!! :D

Do i give up hope now ladies? I still have swollen boobs, and bloated lower abdomen and veiny boobs, and a HUGE areola... but still testing BFN. To recap. my last cycle was 39 days. My longest ever is 42 days long. I have done multiple tests and all BFN. I have a docs appointment on December 8th. Can anyone help shine a light on this situation? Why else would i miss my period if i wasnt pregnant? I am currently on CD57. Thanks!!

Personally I would doubt pregnancy at this point Jilligan - Sorry hun thats what I would do & discuss my situation with the docs on the 8th & stop sending myself into a state of am I aren't I!

Good luck :hugs:

Thanks for your honesty.... do you know why this type of thing happens. I mean.... i havent gained, lost weight, i havent been stressed, i havent done too much excercise.... etc..... that is all i have seen on here that says why you would loose a period.

Do you know why it might happen? Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->