really annoying cramping

tina426

Reaction score
I'm 8+1, had my first scan yesterday, and everything looked great! :thumbup:

But yesterday/today I've been having sharp little stabby cramps/pains on the right side of my pelvis? Anyone else? Is this normal? The pain lasts only a couple seconds and goes away, but I'll have another one anywhere from a minute to twenty minutes later.

I've had that, it is pretty common. Try not to worry. :hugs:

I asked about that a lot on here! I'm 8+6 today and I still occasionally get them! X

I've had the annoying cramps too. Mostly in my left side. I've read & been told it's perfectly normal! :D

I've had crampy pains but it's been trapped wind. Of course it's nice not to have pain and worry just wondered if everything is still doing what it should.

Sure it is hun😃 some women don't even know they are pregnant

Your little baby is growing super fast at the moment and getting nice and cosy in there, your body is going through a big change and twinges, aches and pains can be very normal whilst all this is going on, I had the same in both pregnancies congratulations :)

It should be fine, I get niggles, cramps, pulling quite regularly still now and have had since around 6-7 weeks. If you are really worried call your midwife but I would say you are fine xx

Lol now I'm laying here in bed at 1am on 9+1 worried that I DON'T have those cramps. 3 more weeks and hopefully I'll relax a little!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->