Really Anxious

Christina86

Reaction score
I have my 1st U/S tomorrow. I know I should be excited but I am more anxious and terrified than anything. I keep thinking what if something is completely wrong. My husband thinks I'm crazy. I just sit and cry.

Your thinking is completely normal hun. It's rough but realize what is will be what is. Chances are things are more than likely all right. Keep your head up and go from there. Best of luck on your scan. I know mine will be in about 4 weeks (3.3 to 4.3 weeks preggy here) but I get a close watch on me due to my history. 8 weeks, 10 weeks, and go from there if I get more or not besides the 20 week one.

I just wanted to wish you lots of luck. I feel the same way, my first scan is this friday and im so super nervous about it. I try to keep positive but every time I think about it I cry too.:hugs:

im nervous about mine too!!! Like really nervous. so don't worry :)

Your thinking is completely normal hun. It's rough but realize what is will be what is. Chances are things are more than likely all right. Keep your head up and go from there. Best of luck on your scan. I know mine will be in about 4 weeks (3.3 to 4.3 weeks preggy here) but I get a close watch on me due to my history. 8 weeks, 10 weeks, and go from there if I get more or not besides the 20 week one.

Thank you. I don't know what it is. I may be a little over 10 weeks along but I don't think it has fully sunk in yet that this is happening and that could play a big part in it. At the very beginning I started googling things when I would feel something that seemed weird. Of course google is the best for negative answers so I may have psyched myself out.

Despite tossing and turning and being sick from about 1:30am to the time my alarm went off and I shut it off this morning at 7...... I am excited for later today.:thumbup: Not excited for the fact that I am going to miss my first class today for the second week in a row and it only meets 1x a week... oops:shrug:

Thank you. I don't know what it is. I may be a little over 10 weeks along but I don't think it has fully sunk in yet that this is happening and that could play a big part in it. At the very beginning I started googling things when I would feel something that seemed weird. Of course google is the best for negative answers so I may have psyched myself out.

Despite tossing and turning and being sick from about 1:30am to the time my alarm went off and I shut it off this morning at 7...... I am excited for later today.:thumbup: Not excited for the fact that I am going to miss my first class today for the second week in a row and it only meets 1x a week... oops:shrug:
For me with DD it didn't sink in for gosh...I think after 20 weeks. When I knew everything checked out and she was fine. It probably didn't help that I had no symptoms minus for a few weeks I was tired.
And opps XD Are you able to ask your professor/teacher about sending you information on what happened in class today?

I could...but I won't. I'll send an e-mail to some people in the class instead. I have the same professor for all 4 of my Tuesday classes. I already have to miss the last 2 for the dr. appt today. Soooo it looks like I'm taking today off.

Well try and enjoy today then ^^ Try not to become too fixated on time though I know that's hard...I'm here waiting for my dad to come watch DD so I can get my butt to the center to have blood work. And then I'm waiting for Thursday XD All we do in this first trimester is wait I think lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->