Really, at 10 weeks?

imaswimmer2

Reaction score
Did I really just start getting morning sickness for the first time at 10 weeks?! The last 3 days have been the death of me! I can't believe I really just woke up at nearly 1 am to throw up :growlmad: I've been FINE for 10 weeks!! (I'm not gonna lie, it is kinda reassuring, though, to have such strong symptoms while I wait for my 12 week scan).

You ever wake and just think "ugh I feel so pregnant today". That's been me for the last 3 days lol.

I've had this since 4.5 weeks...it's terrible but comforting at the same time. Obviously hormone levels are up! And you probably will still get better around the 12 week mark when the placenta takes over, so hopefully you'll only have another week or 2 of awfulness :hugs:

=( sorry to hear! Hopefully it passes just like it came!

I got it at 6 weeks on the dot as I expected .. but then about 5 days later it subsided to just small waves of it I found that odd :shrug:

With dd I had waves of nausea but the daily, crappy nausea that made life hell didn't start until 8 wks and was at its worst from 9 to 12 wks.

I my last pregnancy, I didn't get MS until 9 weeks, but then it only lasted until 11 weeks! So maybe you'll just have a short-lived MS ordeal like me. :flower:

Actually I'm beginning to think it might be a tummy bug. I am so sick and my tummy is hurting so bad :(

Well, in a way, that's even better, since tummy bugs never last for very long. But it sure does suck while you're dealing with it! (I had one two weeks ago). :hugs:

Better it be a bug!! At least that will end ! They say the sooner ms starts the sooner it ends. The later it starts the longer it lasts ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->