Really awful sore throat

T

trashit

Any tips on tryin to soothe it? Ive got the hot drinks flowing but i wish i could take some kind of strong pain killer :( any tips? Im tryin to avoid paracetemol as much as pos . Thanks x

i came down with a nasty head cold and woke up to a sore throat too.. no advice on the meds. I drank a lot of hot milk with honey in it and cough drops. I've read these colds are common during the last run in pregnancy bc our bodies are so busy working overtime!! Rest up and feel better!

Oh I've had this for three days now and could just curl up in a corner. Have been trying to avoid paracetamol too but might succumb today. Have been having lots of hot orange and honey drinks and that seems to help a little bit...for about three minutes at a time...

Ohhhh! I've been suffering and this is my forth day on paracetamol.

Should I not be taking it every day as normal??? I'm trying to stop it from turning into a full blown flu or bad head cold??!!!

Have been drinking hot lemon and honey drinks....really recommend them...between that and the paracetamol, it made my very sore throat disappear. Now it is just getting rid of the rest of the symptoms.

Hope you all feel better soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->