really bad back pain is this normal???

hope88

Reaction score
i woke up this morning fine i had a bath and i went to clean the bath after and bent over and as i stood up i had a pain in my lower back in the middle and ever since its been hurting alot to the point where im hobbling around when walking if i try to stand up straight it hurts more. sat down im fine it doesnt hurt at all. if i walk around for abit the pain subsides slighty but doesnt go away and when i sit down and get up again it comes back. im 6 weeks pregnant is there anything to worry about?

I feel your pain ... literally!! My DD destroyed by back when I was pregnant with her and its come back with a vengeance this time .. most the time by the end of the day I can't move from lower back pain. I got to the Chiro and he works on it .. how he explained it to me was the pregnancy hormones are making ligaments and muscles lax which means things slip out easier .. including things in our backs which is why it gets sore. He gave me 'strengthening' (I call the torture lol) stretches to do to help it. He also told me laying still is the worse thing for it because it seizes .. need to keep walking and moving about (last thing I want to do!!)
Do you have access to a chiropractor? Epsom salts bath helps me and ice pack on the affected area to bring down swelling 20 min on/ 20 minutes off.

It sucks .. I hope your back feels better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->