REALLY bad cramps last night......but then stopped! ARGH :(

Loobyloo30

Mummy to one
Reaction score
Wheres my baby?!!! I was sure he'd be early :-( Last night i had awful period type pains but after about 2 hours it stopped and nothing since! I really had my hopes up. I'll go mad if im overdue! ARGH!!!!!!! x x

Ive been having the same... I wont get my hopes up.

Good luck to you though x

Thanks hun, you too! :) Its hard not to think 'is this it' Lol xx

More chance of it being you than me ;)
I was overdue and induced with my first 2 boys... im prepared for the same again :( haaaaate the idea of it all... xx

I had some pretty rough cramping last night too, and for about an hour they were coming almost exactly every twenty minutes. But here I am. Still. I will also go mad if I go overdue- I was induced with DD#1, and I'm counting on this one to make her appearance before 40 weeks so I don't have to do that again!

I hope we all have our LO's on our due date at the latest then!!! Defo dont want to be induced :-( xx

I hope we all have our LO's on our due date at the latest then!!! Defo dont want to be induced :-( xx

u been induced before? My induction with my second son was evil.. no other words to describe it. Too many pessaries- caused major over stimulation.

No hun this is my first but ive heard HORRIBLE stories about being induced! Eeeeeek!!! My midwife said they will let me go 12 days over before they would do that so im praying he comes before xx

In all honesty- I would prefer to be induced than to go over...
My first induction was ok but my second was horrific (2 different induction methods though) I do not wanna go over at all.. I like to know times and dates lol... I so would not like to be outside and have my waters break.

Mass panic......
You opting for a sweep?

No hun this is my first but ive heard HORRIBLE stories about being induced! Eeeeeek!!! My midwife said they will let me go 12 days over before they would do that so im praying he comes before xx

Lucky! I'm high risk (for stupid chronic high BP, not even anything pregnancy related. :growlmad:) and my OBs won't let me go to 41. So I'm trying SO hard to get her out, I don't care that she'll 'come when she's ready,' if bouncing on a ball or walking 'till my feet seize up will get her here before I have to be induced, I'll do it!
My induction with DD#1 wasn't too bad, in fact it was quite good compared to many ladies I've heard from, but I would MUCH rather not have the extremely intense contraction pain this time. So COME ON BABY! :haha:

Loobyloo, hopefully your cramping is a sign that things will happen soon for you! Sometimes things start and stop. We are due the same day! I had a sweep yesterday which isn't showing much signs yet. I was 6 days over with DS#1 so probably will go overdue again! It is sooooo much harder this time around working and having a toddler to run after! So hopeing this one makes his appearance soon!

Good luck to you!

In all honesty- I would prefer to be induced than to go over...
My first induction was ok but my second was horrific (2 different induction methods though) I do not wanna go over at all.. I like to know times and dates lol... I so would not like to be outside and have my waters break.

Mass panic......
You opting for a sweep?

No ive said i dont want a sweep!! Then again, they wont do that till 41 weeks so i may have changed my mind by then! Lol xx

Lucky! I'm high risk (for stupid chronic high BP, not even anything pregnancy related. :growlmad:) and my OBs won't let me go to 41. So I'm trying SO hard to get her out, I don't care that she'll 'come when she's ready,' if bouncing on a ball or walking 'till my feet seize up will get her here before I have to be induced, I'll do it!
My induction with DD#1 wasn't too bad, in fact it was quite good compared to many ladies I've heard from, but I would MUCH rather not have the extremely intense contraction pain this time. So COME ON BABY! :haha:

Oh bless you hun! WE WANT OUR BABBAS OUT NOW!!!! Ive tried everything apart from long walks as ive got SPD but all ive had is those rubbish cramps :-( Boohoo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->