Really Bad Headaches

xXBabyJadeXx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondered if anyone else around 13-14 weeks has suffered with really bad headaches, normally i get 1-2 headaches every couple of months but have had 2 in the past week where i feel like hitting my head off a brick wall. Sitting with the telly off, in the dark atm.

I developed pre-eclampsia with my daughter so am paranoid it is my blood pressure, as it is worse if i do activity and excrutiating if i bend down to pick something up.

Any ideas anyone?

I had bad headaches with my first for a couple weeks. When I thought back to when they started, I realized it coincided with the time my job (food retailer) came back out with a specific sandwich I was eating everyday. It was the salt! As soon as I stopped eating the salty product, the headaches went away.

The only thing ive worked out with mine so far, is that they start around 3pm and get worse and hit the worst around 7 to 9pm xx

I get them too, what I think is causing them for me is cutting down on caffeine. My OBGYN told me to try sipping on Mountain Dew throughout the day (only if I have a headache; not every day) because it has more caffeine than other sodas. So far it is actually working!

I got them in the beginning about 5 weeks but they have gone now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->