Really bad lower abdominal pain... Advice?

Jitter

Reaction score
I had bad lower abdominal pain last night, and it went away for a few hours. Then today I had really bad abdominal pain again at around 6pm and it's 12:46am now and it's still there..

Things to know:
My period came on the 29th of February. It's now the 23rd of March.
I had sex right before my period.
My period came. Pretty sure it was my period.
Now I have an ongoing sharp pain in my pelvic area.

Does anyone know what it could be? If it gets worse I'll have to go to the hospital but I need some lady opinions!

On a scale of 1-10 (10 been the worst) how bad is the pain?

I dont want to scare you but I got a regular, pretty heavy period january 15th and then had pain and spotting the 26th. I took a test and it was positive. It wound up being a miscarriage. They said the mc started on the 15th and finished the 26th even though the bleeding had stopped for a few days. I didnt know I was pregnant until I tested on the 26th because I assumed I had my period. If the pain is bad, call your doctor. It could be ectopic.

The pain was about a 8 out of 10 last afternoon and night. It wasn't excruciating but it was very uncomfortable. This morning it's about a 5 out of 10. It's still uncomfortable but not as bad. I did have my period and I forgot how long it lasted. I haven't had any other pregnancy symptoms at all. I doubt I am pregnant though I probably should have taken a test.

What do y'all think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->