Really bad vaginal cramps 6dpo

tkeith8109

Reaction score
So this post will be tmi just beware. Today I was aroused and the inside of my vagina started hurting really bad. I have had these cramps before but it has only happened during my period. They feel like burning and stabbing pain all at the same time. It only last a few minutes, but it was intense. Does anyone else have a similar experience? I am currently 6dpo.

I've never had that happen before. At 6dpo you are nearing your progesterone peak and it could be from that but man, sounds painful. Do you experience any mid cycle spotting?

Not usually. I did last month, about 3 days before af and today I checked my cm and saw some off white cm with a spec of brown in it. So idk what to think.

It sounds like you might have experienced IB. Spotting around 10 or 11 dpo is norm for some getting ready to start AF but 6dpo is pretty early.

How are you feeling today?

I had that this month and it was my bfp !

Wow really? I have not had anything else at all. No cramps pain nothing. We shall see.

I didn't either except for some fatigue & moodiness but I can't say for sure if that was bfp symptoms or not. I'm almost certain the lightning crotch :haha: was a sign though as I never had it outside of pregnancy before ! :dust: to you!

What did yours feel like? Mine felt like a sharp burning cramp.

It felt like someone was stabbing me in my cervix / inside my vagina for a few seconds . They would happen randomly throughout the day

See mine just happened for about 10 min. I am anxious to see what happens. I really have not felt anything at all since. I will keep you updated.

Yes please update !
Sometimes I would have them all day , other days it would be just once that day , & I had a day where it was a few times . So my fingers are crossed for you :) when do you plan to test ?

Well I want to try to wait til I miss my period. I have tested early the past 2 months and it has broken my heart several times. We will see how much restraint I have.

Would like to add that my nipples are sore today. This normally never happens, but last month I got it, 1st time in my life, but only 2 days before af started. I was also taking progesterone which I really think is the reason for my I had so many symptoms last month. I have decided to not take it this month and see what symptoms I have before my af naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->