Really Broody!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
I have started getting broody overdrive again!

I keep thinking about becoming pregnant and getting excited about TTC. I also keep wondering whether any of my newly married friends have got preggers yet and getting excited about that as well!

We were thinking of TTC around spring/early summer - so yipee, I hope we get a speedy and sticky BFP when the time comes.

What about you ladies - any spring/summer 2009 TTCers?:thumbup:

Im there with ya. I hope the next few months goes quickly and we can start trying in April maybe May.

Hi hun, me and DF are going to be NTNP around Aug/Sept and then will move to TTC after after the wedding :happydance: So will be trying end of summer.

we had originally talked about this coming summer but that could change to a bit later :lol:

Hmmm we will be in Jan since OH is too busy right now :rofl: My friend Claire just had her baby yesterday and she's been texting away and i'm going to die when i go and see her...plus i run a baby group...what was i thinking :dohh:

we're thinking mid-summer atm, ideally after maddi's second birth, so mid-july onwards, so i'm not too pregnant (if we're blessed first few months!) too fly to florida for our wedding, but we may push it back till later or winter, as we're looking to move next year as well (as selling our property and buying, i find it all rather stressful :lol:)

going to start in Feb so just before spring I guess.

oooh poppy im mega broody too :) when do u think u'll ttc? x x

Im so broody that we are trying now. I cant wait any longer. At least now I am doing something about it rather than thinking about doing something about it.

I'm really broody at the moment too, we've tentatively agreed on TTC in June, fingers crossed.

I have the broodyness bug at the mo...trying to keep occupied with wedding but its not working lol
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->