Really confused and need advice please...

Wow, congrats.

I caved in this afternoon and used a digin and it says PREGNANT!!!! So bloody shocked!!

x

BRILLIANT! We so have to be bump buddies! Great news! xx

When do you think you'll ring the Dr?? I think I'm still in denial so may not ring till next week! According to my dates I'm due on or around Dec 5th. But I was a week out last time so we'll see.

x

Think I'm going to go when I think I'm six weeks, so around two weeks time. My mum is coming up to visit me so thought it would be "nice" for her to come with me. I think that the doc organises the booking appointment with the midwife which is normally around 12 weeks here. Am trying not to get too excited by it all but IT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF!

BTW - read your post about Angel. Cannot begin to contemplate what you went through. My heart goes out to you and your partner.:hugs:

Think I'm going to go when I think I'm six weeks, so around two weeks time. My mum is coming up to visit me so thought it would be "nice" for her to come with me. I think that the doc organises the booking appointment with the midwife which is normally around 12 weeks here. Am trying not to get too excited by it all but IT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF!

BTW - read your post about Angel. Cannot begin to contemplate what you went through. My heart goes out to you and your partner.:hugs:

Thanks you, that's sweet of you to say that. Losing Angel makes every pregnancy so march harder. Will be going for a private scan at Harley Street at 10 weeks like I did with my DD last year.

I'm like you, trying to not get excited and carry on as normal then BOOM, you remember! Dreading the sickness, had it all day every day for 20 weeks with my last.

Do you have an idea on a due date yet?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->