really confused and need help!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by RedRose19, Sep 3, 2009.

1. RedRose19

RedRose19 Expecting baby 3!

well im on cd 86!!! with no AF :( and i dont know why my body has suddenly decided not to work!!!

i had a miscarriage in march, but i had a normal period in may and june.. but nothing since!!!

ive done a test since and nothing! :cry: its very frustrating and confusing.
    i think maybe its low progesterone cuz im feeling like something hormonal aint right. i think if i can fix this then maybe AF would show and i can start ttc..

any advise i would appreciate thanks xxx :flower:

2. tigs

tigs Well-Known Member

Ive seen ppl on here talking about using angus cactus... apparently it helps with balancing hormones.

Somewhere I read about a 49 day long cycle - being reduced to 26... If I had read it earlier this month I would have given it a try.

Do you normally have regular periods (If you do, I would contact my GP)

3. RedRose19

hiya thanks, you know thats so weird u saying that becuz my mom suggested the same thing.. ive started that since yesterday.. no changes yet but its early yet.. its dong quai and agnus castus,

usually i have cycles like 28/30 days the most it wud be is 35 with stress...

im feeling very.. un sure this will work only cuz ive been waiting for ages for AF to show.. i wish she wud show in time to get a september bfp.. but i think its abit late now.. :dohh:

4. SarahMelissa

SarahMelissa Maxy & Benny's Mummy

do you temp?? Might be easier to see what is going on if i could see your chart

5. RedRose19

well no.. i havent started charting cuz my cd is going crazy lol i dont even know if i ovulated cuz of such a long CD... i just want AF to come.. any tricks to make her hurry up!

6. Minerva

Minerva Well-Known Member

I have very long cycles sometimes. I have heard that it is possible to "skip a cycle" which I think is maybe what happened to you. Are you under more stress than usual?

7. RedRose19

yeah well.. im starting back at uni next week.. but this might sound weird but this week i have lots of preggy symptoms.. but i cant be cuz i took a test at like a month late... and it was negative

can u skip a cycle without getting AF and go on to ovulate for the next cycle.. if that makes sense??

the symptoms i have are: sore bbs, tired all the time, dizzy, feeling sick and obviously very late af lol

8. Minerva

Minerva Well-Known Member

Hmmm... I think you should take another test to rule it out.

9. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

yes...i have been on here for awhile and i have heard some women getting pregnant after a long cycle before af arriving. it is possible ;)

those symptoms can be from pregnancy, af coming along or maybe some other underlining problem.

have you spoke to your doctor about this?

10. tonyamanda

tonyamanda 3rd trimester

hun you need to see a doctor.. my doctor has ordered a estrogen and progesterone test.. ill have the results tomorrow just to see what my hormones are doing..

11. starrilicious

starrilicious First time mommy

You're not alone I had a MC in May and havent seen AF since. I've asked for a blood test and then gonna see what the docs say. I'm sick of waiting.

:hugs:

Hope something happens for you soon!

12. RedRose19

aww thanks ladies, i would go to my doctor but there never helpful.. well not in my area it took them 8 weeks to diagose me with allergies last year, i was being sick real bad ugh!

im moving to the city next week so im hoping to get a better doctor.. i was thinking ill wait till then and see if AF comes if not then go get tested..

i talked to a herbalist and she thinks im low on progesterone.. so im taking some herbal things for it at the moment.. i hope its enough to kick start my cycle back to normal..

i think i will test next week.. just to make sure

its just so frustrating waiting for AF to show :(

13. RedRose19

ok i have some bad pains now.... :shock: but no AF... im not sure what to think about it.. i have really bad lower back pain too :(