Really confused! Opk help?!

sunshine82

Reaction score
Hi!

After some advice I usually have a 31-33 day cycle and last three months I've been tracking I think I've ovulated around cd21/22 well this month it's our first month ttc #2 and first month using internet cheapie opks. It's cd10 and I have ovulation pain and the opk is showing this (see pic!) am I having a really early ovulation or is this negative they are so hard to read!!!

I'd really appreciate any help :)

Oops here it is :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
Not positive yet, only positive once the test line is as dark or darker than control line.

Lh is always there, it just gets stronger when releasing the egg, from that tesr, however I would say you may well get a positive in the next 4-5 days :)

Thank you :) it's good to know I haven't missed ovulation then! I was using the CB fertility monitor last two months didn't get my peak so thought i would try the IC ones instead as I think I surge in evening! I've got some aching in lower right side and thought ov pain when I saw the opk but perhaps it's muscular as been lifting my little boy! I'll keep looking for a stronger line! Thanks again x

Not positive yet but close to it

Thanks for advice! You were spot on ladies I got my smily opk and pos IC opk yday! A whole week earlier than the last three months tmi cm was milky/lotiony so didn't even see the usual ewcm I was looking out for before the positive! I was planning on BD based on the past ov on cd21 but hope now we still have a chance we Bd last night and will do again for two more days. I know it's best to Bd before the smily/pos opk but wasn't expecting it so early! Over the moon to get a smily though as no peak on cbfm for past two months! So I switched to smily clear blue instead! Really hope we've caught the egg in time I had negative tests yday morning but at 4pm positives! Time will tell now! Going to treat today as ovulation! Pinchy pains and headache too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583