Really confused, pics attached 11dpo

jo14

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Hope someone can shed some light. Took a test yesterday that had the faintest shadow. This morning took four tests all out the same wee. Two as you can see have line. One does not. All those are out the same packet. Also took a superdrug four hours later but using same wee. I had to go to buy them and that was also negative. Also took bother cheapie with new pee and negative. Have I been really unlucky and got false positives or evap although they came up within 5 mins. Any one had this happen to them. I am driving myself insane now

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/joanne14/Mobile%20Uploads/20150202_131240.jpg

Sort of same for me too. Had faint lines on 2 IC this morning, although out of time allowed, but didn't have evaps on ones I did last week. So did a 3rd and can just about see a very faint line which WAS in the time. So did a frer (which i normally get good results on) and nothing. I am going to get some superdrug ones later.

Your top test looks very good, I would be thinking BFP for sure from that. Mine are as 'dark' as your 2nd one.

I think I am about 12/13 dpo not entirely sure. Af due in next couple of days, but have that dull ache which makes me think she's coming. Will keep testing til she comes, I just can't help it!!! DO you have any other symptoms.

I really thought my superdrug would show so was shocked when it didn't. I have really thought I was as I have had cramps, weird dreams, sore boobs. Suppose I will have to wait and see but am feeling a bit despondent now. I am 11dpo. I just can't understand why some out the same wee were negative and some positive

That is strange, especially as you used same wee. I don't know. Ive had the odd boob soreness, odd little bit of nausea and heightened sense of smell which has always been a tell tale sign for me, but maybe I'm just concentrating more on looking out for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->