Really Confused - Please Help

confused1234

Reaction score
Hi all

Im not exactly TTC but its something you could help me with so i hope its ok to post here :winkwink: SORRY if tmi!

I do tricycling on my pills - 3 packets in a row.
im not very good at taking them - but i would also be very happy to have another baby which is why im prob so relaxed with it.

my boobs started to really hurt - thinking it could be due to my hormones being high from taking the pill for 2 packets i decided to come off and take a break to see if the boobs eased and let myself have a period.

stopped taking it sat.
mon night - i had loads of pain/cramps kept waking me up, id already felt crampy during the day before so felt like i was coming on so had put a pad on just incase ....was convinced id be on by the morning with the cramps i had.
woke up and cramps were gone! felt fine all day.
felt crampy early hours of this morning (in bed) but luckily had put a pad on again, i stood up expecting the flow to start (im always very heavy straight away) but nothing happened - went to the toilet and had a spot of red blood on the pad - thats it! - was about 5p size if that.
wiped down below and saw loads of clear mucus and a bit of blood - checked my cervix :blush: (which im used to doing from TTC my others kiddiwinks) and it was quite low, squishy and loads of mucus surrounding it - no blood.
since then iv had a tiny bit of brown discharge on the pad , few cramps (nothing major) and thats it!! :wacko:

my question is - is there a chance i could be pregnant and the pain etc was implantation??? and if so when would you all advise to test? :shrug:

sorry if i posted in wrong place but thought you lovely ladies would have an idea of what signs to look out for - or if im just hoping for nothing.....:nope:

Sorry I didn't want to r&r.. but I haven't a clue

Extra goodluck and hope you get the result you're wanting :)

thanks hun its very odd for me - when i start i really do start full force and im on couch for a day! which is why im so confused! lol thank you for replying tho!

When i fell preg with my 1st, i always remembered feeling like my af was just about to arrive.. I was on the pill also.
I can't fully rem if i just had light cramps or heavy.. seems like forever ago!

they were bad that one night and now just feel like normal af pains
coz of the pill tho i wudnt no when is ok to test humph!

You should just test when u have a test hun.... I didn't test until i was nearly 8 weeks, and that was only due to feeling really nauseous and my oh said oh i bet ur preg.. I was still taking the pill until then too

goodluck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"