Really Confused

lobogirl

Reaction score
I am hoping that someone can help me make some sense out of the last week. Last Friday I tool a pregnancy test and it came out positive )I was 28 days into my cycle and took one because I had a couple of mornings of nausea and bloating). I was a little shocked because I had just gotten of birth control at the end of June after being on it for 15 years. I took another one that night and it came out positive. Sunday night I started spotting. This continued into Monday when I had one episode of bleeding. Thought I had m/c. Went back to spotting. Took another test on Tuesday, this too came back positive. Continued "spotting" until Thursday when I had another episode of bleeding. Then continued to "spot" even into today. Took another test today and it came back positive. I still have that bloating feeling. The bleeding isn't like the period I had last month and there has been no major cramping or passing of tissue. Did I m/c or am I still pregnant. Can anyone help me? I do have a doctors appointment on the 9th.

I know it seems like you have had a lot of bleeding, but it could be implantation bleeding. I had that for about 2-3 days (not ever heavy, but definately enough to show up on a pad and it was red blood) around the time I expected my period. I also had the same feelings before my BFP. Bloating, nausea..I hope for you this turns out well!! :) Good luck.

i think you could be pg, especially if you find the line on the hpt is getting darker. i have my fingers crossed for you. your dr can confirm through hcg blood tests. x

Yes, you could well be pregnant!!

Please dont expect the test lines to get darker - they do not neccessarily. And if you do more tests and they dont get darker you will get yourself down. The darkness/faintness of the lines is of no indication of the amount of hormone in you!! It is simply an indication if you are pregnant or not :flower:

i know alot of women who have spotted/bled in early pregnancy, good luck!!!!! xxxxxxx

You could very well still be pregnant. As the previous posts said, it is common for some woman to have spotting. My MIL didn't find out she was pregnant with DH til she was almost 3 months along because she had 2 months of what she thought was her period. I have my Fx'd for you. Is there anyway you can get to the doctor sooner then the 9th?

Went to the doctor on monday they did an ultrasound and found nothing. Saw the doctor she thinks I had a chemical pregnancy. I am relieved that I know what is going on. Hopefully the blood tests will help determine other things. Thank you for everyones advice and support. We are going to keep ttc.

Hi hun, im just getting over a chemical they cruel nasty things put there to trick you ! take care xxxx

hey sorry to hear about whats happened :( didnt want to read and run xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"