Really confused

Cherrimummy25

Reaction score
Hey girls
Right... I ovulated 21st may (ovulation test was positive ) had spotting 3 and 5 days after waited for af nothing til Sunday afternoon (was due 3 days prior)
Now I'm getting most of the symptoms like achy boobs, certain foods are making me feel sick, I was sick this morning (just bile) and extremely tired and that's only a few to name... now on the 5th I was cramping badly but was a light bleed for me (I normally have a medium to heavy flow) yesterday barley anything and again today lighter bleed than the 5th (nothing in my knickers just wiping) what is going on I've taken test and bfn but I'm used to seeing a bfn I didn't get bfp with my 2 til 2 weeks passed my due period
I haven't experienced this bleed before not even through my other countless pregnancies please can someone enlighten me?

I am by no means an expert of any kind since I've not got any children and no prior pregnancies to compare to but have you taken a test? From what I've read it could have been an implantation bleed but I'm sure some of the other girls will have a much better idea or suggestion than I will have!

Apologies, just spotted that you've already taken a test. Could it be a bit early for a test to show positive? I'm really no use to you at all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->