• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Really confused

jhoff_2

Reaction score
I have had miscarriages before and this last one is very odd. Same timeline as my others but odd. I’m naturally miscarriaging. I found out 5/1 the baby welll, sac was all they could see I was 8 weeks but it measures 4.6 so I was prepared. I knew my dates. I waited it out. TMI time and where I need help. 5/12 I had a lot of bleeding but no cramping just like I was emptying out. 5/14 I had one little cramp and something came out. I thought “ that was it?”. No cramps?! Anyways the period like bleeding continued. I had my follow up and annual weds the 23rd. I told them what happened and I was still bleeding or something. He looked said all good and out he went. My betas are finally to 12 that day as well. I came home and that night I was woken up by contractions not painfully painful but I knew what it was but as soon as I sat down something (I’m sorry I have to be funny) felt like I shot a ping pong ball out! Barely any blood but after that the contractions were gone all in all 20 mins. I went to bed and my bleeding and weird stuff stopped. All was good yesterday but today I’m back to period like light bleeding again! I had a few tiny clots and it’s still bright red/purple?! It’s like this is never ending! In the past, I miscarriage the baby/sac depending on what it is and then three or four days later comes the placenta. Then it’s done done. This one I would have bet money I miscarried 5/12 or 5/14! Wouldn’t he have seen it wasn’t complete by an internal? Should I go back and demand an u/s? Or wait out the weekend ( thought I was finally going to be able to be with my husband again!) and see what happens by Tuesday then go back?

To me that seems odd also. My natural mc happened within 1-2 days and then I had light bleeding 7-10 days after and then everything went back to normal. My doctor did an ultrasound 3 days after I miscarried, because there was one day I had more bleeding and she wanted to make sure everything was passed. It had.

If I was you, I would call and get an ultrasound, you may have retained something. You'd probably be ok to wait out the weekend, but with it being a long weekend, that just makes a longer waiting time for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I had my second mc yesterday - ended up having a d&c, but my first mc I did pass naturally.

I had a natural mc at 10 weeks, baby measuring 9 weeks. It was very long and drawn out and took several weeks to complete. There was not a whole sac, just pieces of tissue. I have read stories from other ladies that have had it happen both ways.

I don't think they could really see much from an internal exame. They can see if your cervix is starting to close which indicates your body thinks the MC is finished but there could still be retained tissue.

Thanks! I know they said it could take weeks depending on when my body realizes the miscarriage. I’m to look for major bleeding, fever or odor of not let it clean out on its own. Most of my miscarriages were about 4 weeks from start of finding out til completion. I just never had cramps that light with them and like all the bleeding was mostly over before the sac came out. I couldn’t say for sure which day it happened. I left a message for a call back. They didn’t seem to be a smooth running office either. It was my first time for this new gene, too.

I've had a similar situation going on. Found out two weeks ago that baby had no heartbeat and stopped at 6w5d. I was 10 weeks. I was only having spotting. Spotted for almost two weeks until last Wednesday when the bleeding got a little heavier after I had an ultrasound. Nothing crazy though. Thursday I started having mild cramping and then that night I had a gush and started passing small clots. Just kept cramping all night and by morning the cramping was gone and I wasn't bleeding much. I thought most of it must be done. All day Friday I just had spotting with no cramping. Then Saturday mid day the cramps came back and the bleeding got heavier then I passed what I'm pretty sure was the placenta. Then cramping slowed down again. Now Sunday I've had more cramping off and on and gushes here and there. Ready for this to be over. I've missed two weeks of work. ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"