• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Really confused

littleprinces

Reaction score
So I am supposed to be O tomorrow, just did a OPK and didnt get a line...I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle, has that messed up my cycle?

We are going to BD as usual but not expecting any results, has anyone ever had this happen to them?
Gutted that we are missing out on a cycle :(:nope:

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you on the chemical messing up your cycle, but I did want to let you know that (I think) I O'd at least 4 or 5 days later than I normally do. I got positive OPKs on CD 18, 19, & 20 vs CD 14 or 15, so I'm not sure what's really going on with my body either, but I think I'm just delayed this cycle. Maybe you are too?

Many recommend testing twice per day since a positive result may only last 12 hrs. If you only are testing once per day you may have missed your positive. I wish you the best of luck!!

This is so confusing, I will do that Katikins, just in case I missed it. I hope not but we will try anyway, we BD sunday night so hope if eggy was released then we caught it if not we will just have to practice for next cycle :p

maybe your o day is just late I would keep peeing on those sticks. mine was a week late this month so im glad I kept on trying to find it even though I had no luck this month x

This TTC is so confusing, I am usually very good at monitoring when AF is due and when i ovulate but she was a day late and a few days later i had loads of CM which is unusual, so I dont know if that was O.
I'll keep peeing on sticks haha, though it is nice in a way, because now we can BD just for fun without the pressure, will probs get my hopes up in the 2ww though :/

This was my first month doing the OPK too and i had a faint line and pretty much all week, we were still BDing though. Just when i lost hope that dark line appeared which put my ovulation 4 days later than i thought!! So keep peeing don't lose hope!! Good luck!!! And BABY DUST to all!!

yes!!! i'm ovulating, i didnt think to do the test til I got ovulation bleeding and then a positive OPK which was a relief because i was worried that if i wasnt ovulating something might be wrong! We Bd'd last night and will try to tonight im a bit worried that it will be sore with the bleeding but we have pre seed so hopefully that will help.

Thanks for your help ladies, baby dust to all and to all a good night! :p xx

you know I did exactly the same I just assumed I would have o in wk 2 like most people, but nope my body had to be akward lol. good luck and baby dust to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"