Really Confused!

decemberose

Mom to 3 boys 1 princess
Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

This is my first time posting..I am really confused on what is going on with me...Here is my story..

Well I got AF Sept. 15 and I went about my business and then I spotted once on Oct. 16 and then Oct 18 I got AF, then I spotted again once on Oct 25. Very strange for me as I never spot. Took a test on Oct 26 because I was sick and was going to the Dr and just wanted to make sure and it was negative. Friday 10/28 I had a dizzy spell and had a little acne. So I decide to take a HPT on 10/29 and it was positive...Idk how that is even possible, so I was thinking I was pregnant from Sept...Nope! I went to the ER with some cramping and they did an ultrasound on Nov 2 and said the couldn't see anything. They told me I'm either really early or already miscarried. My levels that night were 292. Went to my OB and they retested me on Nov 4, but the lab couldn't find it. So I went back and tested again on Nov 8 and my levels were only 423. Tested again yesterday Nov 14 and my levels are 996. They said to come back Monday and theyll do more levels and schedule me for an ultrasound...I've never been so confused before. I have had one miscarriage before and have 3 boys. Sorry for the long post..and thanks for reading.

Kind of just sounds like your really early..... Keeping my fingers x for you!

I also have 3 boys and unfortunately also suffered a loss! Hang in there, I know how stressful this must all be for you!!!!

I'm not sure how that works, but your levels are rising, which is definately good.. I hope everything goes well for you. :)

This whole process has been so diff for me and so confused as to how I got a positive a week after AF ended. So when I found out then that would make me less than a week? Even the Dr' seemed a little stumped...They don't even have a due date for me, if I go by my lmp I would only be 4 weeks today, but I got a BFP 2 & 1/2 weeks ago...

Thanks for your responses! :)

Earlier this year, I had some similar issues with weird bleeding and positive tests. At the end of May, when AF was due, I took a test which came back positive. I was completely flabbergasted as I hadn't temped or anything in May. 12 hours later, I started spotting some and then started bleeding more heavily. I took two tests over the next day or two which came back negative. About a week later, I decided to start using the OPK tests early, on CD9 and it came back positive right away. I usually don't ovulate until CD16 at least, so I was confused and took a pregnancy test which also came back positive.

I started going to the doctor for blood tests. My first test was 108, and over the next 3 weeks, it went up slowly to 1024. I had 3 ultrasounds which showed nothing, and although my hcg levels were still rising, I had light bleeding when I would have gotten my regular period at the beginning of July. After that, my numbers started going down, finally getting close to 0 at the end of July. I had another round of light bleeding around the time I should have had my period.

There's really no way to know what happened, if I lost the baby in May and my body kept trying to make a place for baby or what. I used OPKs in August and September but never got a positive test until the end of September, right before AF would have been due. I'm now 11 weeks pregnant, and everything is doing well. No abnormalities or bleeding or cramping.

It was a long 6 weeks of trying to stay positive that things would work out, especially when I had to travel to my best friend's baby shower in July. I just try to keep in mind that things do happen for a reason, and if my little bean didn't make it, there was a reason for that.

Good luck with everything!! *hugs*

Taterbean: so sorry for your loss...I believe the same; things happen for a reason. I am actually prepared for whatever the outcome. I will be really sad, but know that something was wrong if it ends and try again.

The Dr office just called today and scheduled me for an ultrasound for Nov 28..AF would be due Nov 18, so I'm curious to see what happens. I also get more blood work on Nov 21. All this waiting and not knowing is a killer though..and Congratulations!

Hang in there! Hopefully the numbers rising is a good thing! I know the waiting is a killer, just an answer would be nice. Crossing my fingers for ya..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->