Really Considering!

Nanaki

Mummy 2 two boys, an angel and a girl!
Reaction score
After I reached 32 weeks. I keeps getting pain, under the bump, along the line between legs and underneath bump. I wish I could draw to show you where it is at. Its really hurt, when it does itself or I did the sudden move! Is it a stretching or not?

Anyone got this?

xxxx

Could be SPD? I have this, have a look at:

https://www.ivillage.co.uk/pregnancyandbaby/pregnancy/complicatepreg/articles/0,,15_187741,00.html

See if this matches with what your feeling? xx

Hmm, it could be that I got SPD, I need to speak to Midwife or someone about this. Can they do something about it? Thank you Bailey. As it got really hurt, feel like the muscles has been torn or something. xx

Theres not too much they can do to stop the pain, but they can refer you to a phsiotherapist who will give you exercises, a belt and advice on how to deal with the problem. If its not this it could be round ligament pain? Hope everythin is OK though, whatever it is should start disappearin once baby has been born :) xx

Yeah, I might have a word with midwife soon. It does on one side at times, it does both sides rare. But really hurt, but cant move til its calm down. x

Get your bum sat down and legs up rest as much as you can, you know where i am if you need me :hugs:

Dont worry hun, i am sitting down lol! Thanks. :hugs::hugs: x

I had been to see the Midwife, she explained that it is all normal to have pain like that - stretching. I dont feel like it is stretching. :shrug::( Most of times during this pregnancy i dont have any stretching, and it just happens after 32 weeks. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->