• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Really crampy and achy today :(

angelbump

Reaction score
My tummy and hips are killing me and my lower back!
Constant ache and felt like my back was gonna give out on me this morning. It is nice to have all this achey feeling in my tummy as i know its stretching and growing but i forgot how uncomfortable it is!
And to top it off the mean lady who takes bloods between 8-10 weeks was really heavy handed and bruised all my arm up!
Pointless post but felt like a rant.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes its just bubba getting extra cosy and growing xx

Yes, omg yes! I was cramping so badly the other night I thought for sure I was going to miscarry, but nope, just growing pains. They're worse than what I remember with my first, but a quick Google search told me that it's normal to be more crampy with subsequent pregnancies.

Also, my arm is still bruised from having my blood drawn last week. I've had this woman draw blood from me three times. She missed the vein the first two times and the third time, she put the needle in and said, "Oh, you bruise really easily huh?"

Uh, no, I don't, actually. It's very rare for a bruise to show up on me. You just suck at your job.

Ahh thanks for replying ladies. Its been a bit better today but nausea has returned instead :(
I am so tired today too! Like before I'd even got out of bed i wanted to close my eyes again!
Roll on 2nd trimester ay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"